Thursday, April 23

increased..something


Today I bought a blue ukulele.  

I used to have a high vocabulary. And I know I know more appropriate words for things but can never remember them. I feel stupid. 
This week I have done nothing at school and will continue to do nothing. Trying to find productive things to do at school. Can do anything I want at school because no one cares lately. Can't think of things I could do at school. I've heard being drunk at school is horrible. I'll just read and listen to Okkervil River. 

I find a way to incorperate my bland displeasure with my recent life in every assignment at school. 

Hearing old Electric President/Radical Face brings me the most severe nostalgia, possible. I did not know this was possible.

When are peaches in season? 

Still need to go to a college party soon because it may be theraputic. Especially if I find a bespectacled anndrodynous human to talk to and then have some form of drunken physical contact with.
Maybe this will make my life worse because it won't satisfy me.

2 comments:

ryan said...

i think i like you

maple tree said...

peaches are in season in summer

when you meet your androgynous college friend (can i come too) you should introduce yourself like this:"hello i am annie and i am in season"